CALL SALES: 020 3080 0236
Mon-Fri: 9am - 7.00pm Sat: 10am - 4pm Sun: 10am - 3pm
Described by The Sunday Times as “The Chicest New Chalet”, Bella Coola is a beautiful treasure trove. Each room is more spectacular then the last, but all keeping the cosy home away from home feel. A vast reception room welcomes you with beautiful antiques in a sophisticated atmosphere to create a super-deluxe holiday experience. The chalet combines stunning furnishings and decor with modern technology which runs throughout the building. Each room is wired for sound and vision with a Creston entertainment system with a a central DVD and music server which can be accessed throughout the property.
The top floor houses the master bedroom suite with dressing room, bathroom and a private terrace. The first floor has an open plan sitting/dining room with luxurious deep sofas arranged around an impressive stone carved fireplace. This social space is ideal for a dinner party with a fully equipped bar so that guests can carry on the party afterwards, for the little ones there is a separate TV ‘snug’ room which is ideal as a quiet reading or a play room. Finally, the ground floor holds the remaining four bedrooms; all have en suite bathrooms with three having direct access to the terrace. There are TV’s in every bedroom along with goosedown duvets, Egyptian cotton bedding and Jo Malone toiletries throughout
Around every corner is a something new, the impressive spa is held behind large antique Indian gates. Here guests are treated to a large indoor pool with massage jets and wonderful panoramic mountain views. A large hammam is great for relieving sore muscles and there is also a spacious bar.
Superkingsize bed with ensuite bathroom, dressing room and private terrace
Kingsize fourposter bed with ensuite bath and shower room
Flexible twin with ensuite bath and shower room
Triple single room with ensuite bath and shower room
Flexible twin with ensuite shower room and separate kitchenette
Fireplace / Wood Burning StoveParkingTVLaundry Facilities / ServiceSwimming Pool AccessGames ConsoleSki &/or Boot Room
* Professional in house chef will prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner.
* Vintage champagne reception on arrival.
* Four course dinner with canapès as standard, but chef will prepare whatever you would like from simple suppers to lo cal/lo fat dinners.
* Children’s teas and late night snacks prepared on request.
* Open bar with extensive selection of single malts, cognacs & other speciality spirits and soft drinks. Cocktails available on request.
* High quality house wine and champagne will be provided fully inclusive to the rental price.
* For those with a deeper interest in wine the owners in house cellar with an exceptional wine collection is available and bottles may be purchased.
* The cellar houses an extensive collection of over 2500 bottles which is continuously evolving and being replenished The focus is on classic “Grand Cru” Bordeaux, Burgundy & Rhone. In addition fine wines from Italy, Australia, California, New Zealand and others are represented.
* Established superstars such as Margaux, Latour & Cheval Blanc will always be represented together with familiar favourites like Leoville Barton and Lynch Bages.
* Highlights among our Champagne include 5 different vintages of Krug, as well as Dom Perignon, Cristal and vintage Bollinger.
Bella Coola is designed and built to the highest specifications. All of the bedrooms are wired for sound and vision with their own TVs and networked entertainment system. The cosy ground floor TV area, offers the perfect place for children to enjoy their favourite programmes or play on Wii console, while the flat screen TV in the upstairs living area means adults can enjoy a movie from the extensive in-house DVD library.
Bella Coola has a spectacular pool and spa complex which guests can access by special arrangement. The indoor pool with massage jets and large hammam are perfect for warming tired muscles. Panorama windows encompass the view in all directions, with doors opening out onto a spacious sun terrace. A chilled bar area with comfy sofas makes the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
The basement floor houses a beautiful brick vaulted wine cellar and spacious boot room with ample storage and heated boot warmers. The chalets 3 main floors are all linked by elevator and the huge garage offers space for 3 guest cars.
Bella Coola is situated on Chemin de Clambin, directly between the resort's two lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres. Place Centrale with all its shops restaurants and bars is an easy 10 minute walk downhill.
The shops, bars, restaurants and clubs of Verbier's Place Centrale and main High Street are also within an easy 10 minute walk.
Notwithstanding the central location, your dedicated Bella Coola driver is on hand 24 hours a day, if required, to convey you to and from any location in the resort.
The prices shown are per person per week and are based on two people sharing a standard room. We can advise on flights, if not included.